Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome Friends and Family!

The Dolton family is back on blogspot! After several years of not blogging (as we were unable to access our old blog) we are back at it with this new address. We will update often, so please visit at least once a week! Also, share your blog addresses if you have one.

Here is a quick family update... Dan is coming up to some very busy weeks of work. He's been blessed with a number of jobs that all need to be done within the month of July. Dillan loves cars,"choo-choos' and anything that moves. He is learning more words every day. Natalie continues to be an easy-going, sweet little girl. She just had a photo-shoot with Aunt Liz; I will display some pictures with this post. I am now embarking on my year sebbatical from work. What an amazing blessing it has been to be home with my kids. I'm enjoying the happy and stress-free life of a stay-at-home mother.





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the reading man in person soon! Looking forward to checking in and getting updates, love the blog! -Alicia

    ReplyDelete